- Set up stage far from doors that attendees or serving staff would be entering or exiting.
- 6’ skirted table for Linda’s props
- 2 glasses of ice water or bottled water (cold if possible)
- Podium not necessary
- Provide a well-lit room. Have lights shining on Linda, not backlighting her as then her expressions and gestures would not be seen by the audience.
- Have the lighting full up for the entire room.
- Have drapes drawn if there are windows.
- Two 6’ tables for the back of the room for Powerful Appearance products and book sales (if pre-approved)
- Where are the light switches?
- Where are the temperature controls? (have temperature set between 68 – 72 degrees)
- Where are fire exits if Linda needs to direct people from the stage where to go during an emergency?
If there are 100+ attendees
- Set up a draped riser for Linda and her props to be visible to the audience
- Place loud speakers on stands (for the best sound)
If there are 500+ attendees
- Have IMAG screen so all attendees can see Linda’s facial expressions and use of props
- Provide extra lighting or a spotlight in the center front of the room where Linda will be speaking
If there is a meal before her speech — Linda prefers to eat after a keynote speech.